List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Documentation backport to 4.1.4
From:       Burkhard =?utf-8?q?L=C3=BCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2008-11-02 16:54:04

Am Samstag 01 November 2008 14:34:02 schrieb Pino Toscano:
> Hi,
>
> > Again round about 600 changed/new messages.
> >
> > As the last backports worked without problems, their should be no
> > objections?
>
> IMHO it's too much for a patch release, taking into account the fact that
> we should head our efforts towards KDE 4.2 now.

I don't think it's too much for a patch release, because:

1. Every backport for 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 had between 500 and 1000 changed/new
messages, but only 4 weeks untill next tagging. For 4.1.4 we have nearly 6
weeks untill next tagging.

2. Not much to do in trunk for doc translations we had already in 4.1, just
copy stable po's to trunk and you are done.
_That_ is the main advantage of all the backports.

--
Burkhard Lück