List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: khangman string change
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2008-10-26 18:04:44

On Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2008, Luigi Toscano wrote:
> Hi,
> I know that the answer is probably "NO", anyway...
>
> Can I backport this commit:
> http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=876159
> to the 4.1 branch?

For me it's ok to backport it to stable branch, but please after tagging
4.1.3.

But I have a question regarding your change:

<string>Time for displaying the &lt;b>Already Guessed
Letter&lt;/b>tooltip:</string>

Why do you use this funny "&lt;b>" instead of "&lt;b&gt;" or "<b>"? This looks
like a hack but I might be wrong.

Cheers
Thomas