List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: unsure about a string in kshisen doc
From:       "Luciano Montanaro" <mikelima () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-23 12:30:35

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Frederik Schwarzer
<schwarzerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the kshisen doc there is the string
>
>    "Lines may only cross the empty border."

Sure. The game consists of removing matching tiles which can be
connected with at most three connected segments.

These segments cannot cross other tile, so the line above means the
segments can only cross the background, not the tiles. It's imprecise,
though, since there is no need for the lines to be on the border: you
can remove also matching tiles which are side by side, or tiles that
have free sides only in the inner part of the tile array.

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams