On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Seb Ruiz wrote: > Hi Translators, > I'm writing to let you know that we're going to have a rather large > break in the Amarok string freeze in order to add some functionality > that we have deemed critical to release. These changes should be > checked in by the end of the weekend. > > Hope this isn't too much of a problem for you, and eternal thanks for > all your hard work. > > I'll CC you on any relevant commit messages. > > Many thanks, > Seb To add to this: It is mainly about giving users a better first-run experience, which we really think is lagging right now. Due to us being behind on our initial schedule I hope this is not too big a problem. To give you a heads up on the new plan: tagging for beta 3 is planned end of next week if everything goes according to plan. Cheers Lydia -- Lydia Pintscher Amarok community manager kde.org - amarok.kde.org - kubuntu.org claimid.com/nightrose