A Dijous 09 Octubre 2008, Anne-Marie Mahfouf va escriure: > On Wednesday 8 October 2008 23:18:41 Albert Astals Cid wrote: > > > I looked further and it's Designer which is generating this. I asked > > > around to see how suppress these strings and a Nokia developer is > > > investigating further. > > > > Thanks for caring, hope you have more luck than me! > > > > Albert > > I sent a minimum Designer file to a Nokia developer. I'll bug him again in > November when I am back after my 2 weeks vacation. > However the fixe will take time. > > In the meantime, translators should ignore these strings. Removing them > manually is not really an option as each time the file is saved the strings > come back. > > Could something be temporarily added in the fixuifiles script in order to > remove those? Chusslove added a "hack" to extractrc and it should be "fixed" now. Albert > > Anne-Marie