List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Konqueror weird messages
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-10-19 19:19:19

A Dissabte 04 Octubre 2008, Ihar Hrachyshka va escriure:
> Do tabs contains ONLY websites?..
> #: src/konqtabs.cpp:145
> msgid ""
> "This bar contains the list of currently open tabs. Click on a tab to make
> it " "active. You can also use keyboard shortcuts to navigate through tabs.
> The " "text on the tab is the title of the website currently open in it;
> place your " "mouse over the tab to see the full title, in case it has been
> truncated to " "fit the tab width."
> msgstr ""

Fixed.

> Why does closing OTHER tabs discard changes made in CURRENT one?
> #: src/konqmainwindow.cpp:2536
> msgid ""
> "This tab contains changes that have not been submitted.\n"
> "Closing other tabs will discard these changes."
> msgstr ""

Because the program changes the current one to the one with modifications so
you can see the changes you made.

> "Empty": verb or noun?
> #: src/konqmainwindow.cpp:2834
> msgid "Empty Closed Items History"
> msgstr ""

Added context, please check if it's ok for you.

> "Link": verb or noun?
> #: src/konqmainwindow.cpp:3537
> msgid "Lin&k View"
> msgstr ""

I've added context, please check if it's ok for you.

> What is it? How can I open one folder in multiple tabs?
> #: src/konqmainwindow.cpp:4439
> msgid "Open folder in new tabs"
> msgstr ""

I've changed it to "Open bookmarks folder in new tabs" is it more clear how it
works?

> open -> opened?
> #: src/konqviewmanager.cpp:1313
> msgid ""
> "You have multiple tabs open in this window.\n"
> msgstr ""

Some english speakers i've consulted say open is the correct one.

Albert