List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KTorrent stable in string freeze
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Enrique_Mat=C3=ADas_S=C3=A1nchez_\(Quique\)?=" <cronopios () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-16 6:47:12

On 9/15/08, Joris Guisson wrote:

> As of now ktorrent (for KDE4) in stable is now in string freeze which
> will last for two weeks. The 3.1.3 release should be out at the end of
> the month.

Hi,
besides the `S,Google' typo I reported yesterday, there are several
appearences of `Wether':
#. i18n: file: ktorrent/proxypref.ui:85
#. i18n: file: ktorrent/proxypref.ui:98
#. i18n: file: plugins/infowidget/iwprefpage.ui:55

Hope it's not too late to fix them...

Comments in the code have several other typos (immediatly, usefull,
beeing, accross, succesfully, containg, resetted, recieved). Please
check
    http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/extragear/network/ktorrent/index.html

Greetings,
 Quique