On Tuesday 09 September 2008 16:42:06 Yuri Chornoivan wrote: > Hi, Someone broke Lokalize docbook translation, all my work was wasted. > Now in templates we have > > parse error: mismatched tag: line 128, column 2 > > Can somebodu fix this? Thanks for correction. I fixed it this morning (European time) when I saw it did not build. A tag was messed in the doc. Not sure how you lost your work because of that though! Best regards, Anne-Marie PS: I get all mails from this list in double, is there something wrong on my side?