A Divendres 22 Agost 2008, Ihar Hrachyshka va escriure: > Hello guys! Hi > I'm glad to inform you about the start of the new l10n effort for > KDE4: Belarusian language in its Latin script variant (be@latin glibc > locale). Though there is already Belarusian team I think that > organisationally it would be better to register a separate team for > Belarusian Latin because in Belarusian l10n there are more > differencies in two i18n communities - Cyrillic and Latin - then in > f.e. Serbian language where Latin translations are prepared with the > help of programmatic script convertor. There are large differencies in > terminology, morphological forms etc. > > I think that current Belarusian KDE coordinator and contributors will > support such way of resolving the issue (I added their addresses into > CC). Any comment from current Belarusian KDE people? > > That's why I ask to approve the new effort and make me its first > coordinator. > > ----- > A little about me: I'm a current GNOME Belarusian (in both scripts) > l10n coordinator, one of two major GNOME be@latin contributors, former > Belarusian Cyrillic coordinator, participant of other free software > projects (as localizer and developer too). I already have l10n SVN > account (hrachyshka)... So I have enough knowledge and experience to > coordinate the new KDE sub-project. > ----- Unless someone from the current Belarusian KDE people strongly disagree, you must follow "normal" rules for a team to be created, that is, translate kdelibs to 90% or more and send it to me. I'll proceed with team creation from there. Albert > > If you have some questions feel free to ask me through this ML or my > jabber (ihar.hrachyshka@jabber.cz). > > Thank you for your time and efforts, > Best regards, > Ihar Hrachyshka.