List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kpat.po plural issue
From:       Najmi <md_najmi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-08-24 4:50:15

Hi,

I'm translating kdegames/kpot.po and alerted this problem when I tried to commit. Ran \
msgfmt beforehand but no problem.

============
msgfmt --statistics kpat.po -o /dev/null  -v
5 translated messages, 41 fuzzy translations, 36 untranslated messages.
===========

Adding         kdegames/kpat.po
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: 'pre-commit' hook failed with error output:
<stdin>:7: invalid nplurals value
msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors

trunk/l10n-kde4/ms/messages/kdegames/kpat.po:
ERROR: There were syntax errors detected in a po file you committed.
ERROR: Please correct them first.

Regards,
N.

Please reply to najmi.zabidi@gmail.com . Yahoo was spam harvested.