List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Amarok 2.0 release
From:       Michael Skiba <michael () michael-skiba ! de>
Date:       2008-08-20 21:19:53

Am Mittwoch, 20. August 2008 14:39:47 schrieb Michael Skiba:
> Repeating message,
> just in case you forgot to CC...
>
> Regards
> Michael

Playing middleman again:
==== Message from  "Lydia Pintscher" <lydia@kde.org>  ====

Meh I knew I forgot something important. Sorry :(
Yea the documentation is pretty outdated and probably corresponds 100%
to Amarok 1.4.x.
I need to get in touch with our docu ninja. Unfortunately she is super
busy with her kid and a next one is on the way.
So I don't see a way we can get in shape for 2.0. Hopefully for 2.1.
If someone feels like helping with that please give me a shout.

Cheers
Lydia

===== END MESSAGE ====