List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KTorrent in KDE4.1
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2008-08-14 5:58:46

--_----------=_1218693526889423

Hi,      This morning I realize that templates in KDE 4.1 branch shows that some part \
of extragear-network (namely KTorrent) appears among the translatable strings.      \
Will this policy (extragear packages movement to branch) be continued and shall we \
move translation from trunk manually or this will be done automatically (by means of \
some script)?      Thanks for reply.

--_----------=_1218693526889423

part of extragear-network (namely KTorrent) appears among the translatable \
strings.</div>  <div>Will this policy (extragear packages movement to branch) be \
continued and shall we move translation from trunk manually or this will be done \
automatically (by means of some script)?</div>  <div>Thanks for reply.