List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New strings for KGpg needed
From:       Rolf Eike Beer <kde () opensource ! sf-tec ! de>
Date:       2008-08-10 17:20:01

Hi all,

I would like to backport the following three commits from trunk to
branches/4.1:

r844841 (adding a better error message if file decryption fails)
r844831 (adding a new service menu to Konqueror/Dolphin)
r844826 (printing an error message if starting a terminal window fails)

Each of them would introduce one new string:

r844841: Decryption of this files failed:
r844831: View file decrypted
r844826: Can not start \"konsole\" application for expert mode.

Please let me know when there is an acceptable point in time to introduce any
or all of this strings in branches/4.1. If you have suggestions about
improving these strings I would be happy to hear them, too.

Please keep me CC'ed as I'm not on the list.

Greetings,

Eike