List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: 'Report translation error' feature
From:       "Renato Pavicic - Translator-shop.org" <renato () translator-shop ! org>
Date:       2008-07-30 12:28:40

Hello,

Well, as a translator, I like this idea very much! It could be useful
to track errors in one owns translation while you are working as well.
Like, keeping notes more handy then the way I do it right now.

I think that such feature could improve feedback from users. Currently
I receive almost no comments on my work. Hard to steer your work, and
even harder to defend yourself when someone spots an error that is
older then a year...

Integration with Help menu is best idea. I give full support, and I
only whish that I have a proper knowledge to program such a thing :(

Regards,
Renato

--
Best regards,