List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Status page for KDE 4.1 stable
From:       Spiros Georgaras <sng () hellug ! gr>
Date:       2008-07-28 8:04:01

On Monday 28 July 2008 Ani Peter wrote:
> The current status page shows the following status for Malayalam:
>
> * Fore KDE 4.1 stable Malayalam :
> Essential: http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kde4/essential/ -> 0%
> Applications: http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kde4/team/ -> 0%
>
> * Fore KDE 4.2 Malayalam :
> Essential: http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/essential/ -> 100%
> Applications: http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/ -> 15%
>
> Could someone explain why is the KDE 4.1 stable showing this status?
>
> Best regards
> Ani
> [http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ml]

Hi Ani

Probably someone is working on this right now...

For us (el) it shows that stable/kdepim and stable/kdeplasma-addons are
totally untranslated, and I suppose this happens for many more languages,
judging from the stable statistics page

We should all be patient and it will be fixed :)

--
Regards
  Spiros

--