List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: 150 errors in two strings!!!
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinsedevries () kde ! nl>
Date:       2008-07-22 21:47:39

Op dinsdag 22 juli 2008, schreef Zabeeh khan:
> Ani! thanks for your suggestion it really was old. I installed the latest
> version of Poedit, but the error is still there? any help?
>
> Are these errors because of the Plural forms? What value should I enter in
> the plural forms?
>

> Please help me because I am just delaying the translation because of it. I
> want to translate it as soon as possible.

The problem is that the older version of po-edit corrupted your file.
The only way to repair that is to open the po-file in an editor, like kwrite, and \
manually repair the broken strings.

Dunno if you made large changes to the file, if not: checkout a fresh version from \
SVN and start over again.

Regards, Rinse