List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.1 branch created
From:       "Jean Cayron" <jean.cayron () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-09 13:00:10

Hi,

Albert Astals said that essential should be 100% for the 13rd of July.
If this still true as I read yout message and that packages are
already made? Were do we commit if we want our translation to be
includer AND considered in essential.
If last day was today, I've got a big problem because I miss something
like 50 translations to get it. Excemption possible? Can I go on
translating till Saturday evening? Excemption possible if not?

Jean
Wa-team coordinator.

--One week ago Albert Astals said:--
If you are in this list make sure you translate 100% essentials before July
13rd.

Most of you should be able of achieving that because most of missed levels are
quite low.

If you see that we are aproaching July 13rd and you have not been able to
fulfill the essential requierements please mail the list asking for an
explicit excemption and we will discuss each particular case.