List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: templates/internal
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-06-30 10:34:17

> [: Karl Ove Hufthammer :]
> Another filter I would find useful, is to filter out strings with length >
> n. (These are usually tooltip strings, and of lower priority (the
> terminology used in them also often depends on the other (shorter)
> strings).)

Agreed, I myself want to reach for it from time to time (for those who use
ordinary text editors, I'll make it an option of tag-incomplete sieve).

As for Lokalize, UI wise I thought this filter could be a, hm, sink-in?
button somewhere, that when clicked opens up something quite not unlike the
search dialog; except that it should be able to select which fields to
search. Then, to make subset on length, you could simply give e.g. ".{42,}"
regex on msgid.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team