Hi Jonathan, do you use the translations of the KDE teams now? In the past the guidance templates in the KDE svn have not been updated by scripty and only Rosettas translations have benn used. I asked about this situation a few times, but nothing changed. Are these problems solved now or do we translate old templates and produce translations noone will use? Btw I translated a lot of new strings for the last Kubuntu release in Rosetta. Is the version used for Kubuntu the same version as in svn? Are we doubling work again? Kind regards, Jannick -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Datum: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:28:27 +0100 > Von: Jonathan Riddell > An: kde-i18n-doc@kde.org > Betreff: guidance-power-manager moved > > guidance-power-manager moved from kdereview to extragear/utils, could > someone move any translations there might be of it? > > Jonathan