List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: A problem/doubt
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-05-30 8:32:12

> [: mvillarino :]
> I'm trying to commit, and get this error message: [...]

The message is broken due to error in the code. I've fixed it now, so that
the message will change on next merge. To commit the PO, just reform the
message like this:

  #: preferencesdialog.cpp:2217
  #, kde-format
  msgid "%1 is too old. Minimum requirement is %2, disabling Xauth interactive \
option."  msgstr "%1 é vello de máis. Como mínimo requérese %2, desactivarase a \
opción interactiva de Xauth."

> msgfmt gives me no error.

This is because these errors are caught by msgfmt from Gettext >= 0.17 (the
first one which knows about kde-format flag).

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team