List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Reiterating request to include Tamil in KDE 4.1
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-05-28 21:37:41

A Dimecres 28 Maig 2008, Martin Schlander va escriure:
> Onsdag den 28. Maj 2008 08:42:57 skrev Sri Ramadoss M:
> > While I made the request to include Tamil in KDE 4.1 through IRC few
> > weeks back, I wish to reiterate the same here now.
> >
> > Please include Tamil language with KDE 4.1
>
> I have a question on this topic too.
>
> Danish is on the release list:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kde-common/release/language_list
>
> But apparently wasn't included in beta1 release.
>
> Now that I check I realize that I have been neglecting the essentials while
> focusing on other areas, and thus lack some 30 translated strings, across
> three files to cover the essentials. Naturally I won't make this mistake
> again.
>
> My question is, do I have to ask for inclusion of DA in beta2, or will it
> happen "automatically", if the essentials are translated sufficiently at
> that time?

It seems there was some kind of problem with the generation of danish tarball.
We are working to see what was the problem.

You don't have to do anything for inclusion on next release.

Sorry for the non inclusion, please accept our apologies.

Albert