List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Last date?
From:       Khoem Sokhem <khoemsokhem () khmeros ! info>
Date:       2008-05-22 0:50:33

On Thursday 22 May 2008 1:49:42 am Jean Cayron wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Which team do you work for? KDE 4.0 branch will be used for openSUSE 11.0
> release.
I work for Khmer team.

> If your language is already official in the KDE4 stable branch, openSUSE
> will take, let's say the 4.0.5 release probably (released on the 5th of
> June, see http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Schedule).
Now my team working on trunk
(http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/km/messages/). If my team's
translations is not in stable branch so my kde's translations will not be in
openSUSE 11.0? If like that is very bad for my team.

Could anyone reply to me in detail about this?

Regards,
Sokhem