List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: spellchecker
From:       Miguel Branco <mgl.branco () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-21 12:53:28

I'm already using KDE 4.x so, having adic for it would be nice.

As far as I'm concerned Sonnet would work as an 'abstraction layer' for
aspell, ispell, hunspell and myspell and so on. So the format would not be an
impediment. My point is, that I cannot find which 'engine' exactly takes care
of dic detection and so on. I suppose this is not the best place to ask. I'll
investigate this point further in another list and try to make something of
it.

I'll report as soon as I got any clue about it. Surely this would be helpful
for other teams as well.

(Saúdos Marce!: apunteime á lista porque é obrigado, non?. Teño moitas dúbidas
sobre do Lokalize q me teñen q responder, LOL)