On Thu, May 1, 2008 6:09 pm, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > Hi, 4.0.4 has already been tagged > > To help our promo team know what has changed and to communicate to users > the > improvements made it is important to have an as complete as possible > changelog, so do not forget to checkout > trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/changelogs and edit > changelog_branch_4_0.xml adding all the bugfixes or improvements you made > for > KDE 4.0.4 in the appropiate section. Ouch! I guess this means it's too late to backport translations. Regards, Malcolm -- Web Development, Technical Copy-Editing & Proofreading KDE Proofreading Team KDE British English Translation Team http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=en_GB