List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Python script to generate CMakeLists.txt
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-04-20 18:48:34

> [: Christian Ehrlicher :]
> Due to the non-availibility of bash.sh on windows (we can use a msys or
> cygwin but that's crap) we decided to create a python script.

Baring any possible bugs due to rewriting the script, I also wouldn't mind
having it in Python. But, the logic evades me a bit: what about all other
Bash scripts in support of build system, or, what makes autogen.sh
special?

Anyway, this bit needs implementing:

  # Go through all subdirs
  for langdir in subdirs:
      # Add subdirs of sub-languages (with @ modifier).
      # -> not found in repository, therefore not added

as it applies for l10n-kde4/sr/. Should be enough making that loop body into
a function and recursing when this case is detected.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team