A Diumenge 30 Març 2008, Jean Cayron va escriure: > On my translation team page on l10n.kde.org > (http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=wa), there is a link to a > PO compedium : http://l10n.kde.org/po_overview/wa.messages > I checked it but it's not in my language (wa) but in an unknown > language from Europe. > Who made these compedium? > How is it possible to change it? Nicolas, those compendiums are autogenerated, right? Can you fix it? Albert > > Thanks in advance, > > Djan > Walloon-team coordinator