List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: desktop_playground-ioslaves.po with translatable Query keyword
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-25 19:07:07

A Dimarts 25 Març 2008, Nicolas Ternisien va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know how

How = as anything else that we translate, editing the suitable .po file

> and why the Query value could be translated,

Why = because i don't want the wp: konqueror Query to go to en.wikipedia.org
but to ca.wikipedia.org

> and if this could be prevented in those files :
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/ioslaves/kwest/kio_kwest/kclucene_an
>y.desktop?view=markup
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/ioslaves/kwest/kio_kwest/kclucene_co
>ntent.desktop?view=markup
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/ioslaves/kwest/kio_kwest/beagle_defa
>ult.desktop?view=markup

You can always use a keyword that is not translated like X-KDE-KWest-Query.

P.S: Translatable entries are Name, Comment, Language, Keywords, About,
Description, GenericName, Query, ExtraNames and X-KDE-Submenu

Albert