List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kommander in 3.5 branch
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-03-23 22:09:19

Hi,
Andras brought this to my attention. Please let me know if I created any
problems. I was of the understanding that 3.5.9 was the last release. Of
course like a Rolling Stones tour we thought 3.5.8 would be the last release.
I have been locally using this build and getting ready to port my changes to
trunk. Anyway just in case there could be a 3.5.10 I need to ask.

If you like I can revert all i18n changes and even branch anything for
separate use/release that includes anything other than fixes. Ofcourse if
there would be a 3.5.10 release that means I'd be working on 3 versions. :(

Please let me know and I will make whatever changes are needed. My apologies
if I've caused any difficulties.
--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module