List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE 4.0.2 translation
From:       "Sergiu Bivol" <sergiu-bivol () mail ! md>
Date:       2008-03-20 7:12:36

Hi,

I am translating KDE into Romanian, and I would like to know how to translate the \
4.0.2 version also, since only the trunk version gets updated when I submit new \
translations. Where do the 4.0.2 translations come from - KDE 3.5 or trunk? The other \
teams' translations are being updated regularly, but the Romanian ones are like \
frozen...

Thank you.