List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Two questions regarding scripty
From:       Martin Schlander <suse () linuxin ! dk>
Date:       2008-03-18 20:03:08

Tirsdag den 18. Marts 2008 20:10:07 skrev Albert Astals Cid:
> A Dimarts 18 Març 2008, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> > A Dimarts 18 Març 2008, Martin Schlander va escriure:
> > > Question #1
> > > I believe there will a backport sprint, backporting plasma features
> > > from trunk to stable around 22nd/23rd of March. And that 4.0.3 is
> > > tagged on March 26.
> >
> > I will investigate, but in my opinion such late changes are completely
> > unacceptable.
>
> In case they add new strings, that's it.

If the rumours I heard are correct it's indeed very late, but we more or less
allowed them to do it:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=120302188608860&w=2

I still think the backported features are more important than a few
untranslated strings, but it would be good if we could have both the features
_and_ translations.