List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Two questions regarding scripty
From:       Martin Schlander <suse () linuxin ! dk>
Date:       2008-03-18 9:05:25

Question #1
I believe there will a backport sprint, backporting plasma features from trunk
to stable around 22nd/23rd of March. And that 4.0.3 is tagged on March 26.

Could someone please make sure that scripty is ran on March 24 so that we at
least have a chance of translating the new strings in plasma in time for
4.0.3?

Question #2
I (da) am almost done with 4.0 and will soon start work on 4.1/trunk. This
means I have a huge amount of strings that I need to merge from stable into
trunk.

I'm considering simply copying the relevant PO-files from stable and
committing them to trunk as is, and thus let scripty do the heavy lifting of
merging the 4.0 POs with the 4.1 POTs for me. Is this a terrible idea? Would
anyone hate me?