On Friday 14 March 2008 13:46:22 Giovanni Venturi wrote: > Alle venerdì 14 marzo 2008, Yukiko Bando ha scritto: > > Hello, > > > > Can someone please help me with these strings in marble.pot? > > > > #: src/lib/global.h:34 > > msgid "not available" > > > > What is not available? > > Well. In the translations you don't need to know exactly everything. The > message is clear. Anyway I think someone will give you answers on your > curiosity :) . > > > #: src/lib/geodata/parser/GeoParser.cpp:93 > > #, kde-format > > msgid "Parsing failed. Still %1 unclosed tags after document end." > > > > What will the %1 replaced with? > > It will replaced during marble execution by a number I think. The message > is referred to the number of unclosed tags. The %1, %2, ... are used for > the developer to replace usually numbers to have a generic message. So > translate considering %1 as a generic number. As far as I know, numbers in Japanese are not "generic". Counting apples or pencils requires a different "counter". Still, the context is there in this case. Luciano > > Giovanni