List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    problem in dragonplayer.po(T)
From:       "=?utf-8?b?0KHQu9C+0LHQvtC00LDQvSDQodC40LzQuNGb?= \(Slobodan Simic\)" <simicsl () v
Date:       2008-03-11 12:11:47

I got an error returned when tried to sent newly translated dragonplayer.po
from POT...
<stdin>:283: 'msgstr' is not a valid C format string, unlike 'msgid'. Reason:
The character that terminates the directive number 1 is not a valid
conversion specifier.

and here is problematic line...

#: src/app/mainWindow.cpp:334
#, c-format
msgid "Go 10% forward"
msgstr "Иди 10% напред"

I think this c-format line is making all the trouble and it should be removed.

---
Slobodan Simic (Слободан Симић)
Serbian KDE translation team