List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: possible string error in koffice/kexi.pot (trunk/l0n-kde4)
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-08 22:30:04

A Dimarts 04 Març 2008, Rinse de Vries va escriure:
> Hi, i noticed this string in kexi.pot:
>
> #: plugins/reports/kexireportfactory.cpp:48
> #: plugins/reports/kexireportfactory.cpp:57
> #: plugins/reports/kexireportfactory.cpp:66
> #: plugins/reports/kexireportfactory.cpp:75
> #: plugins/reports/kexireportfactory.cpp:84
> msgid ""
> "Widget name. This string will be used to name widgets of this class. It
> must "
> "_not_ contain white spaces and non latin1 characters."
>
> It looks like the msgid contains the text that should be in msgctxt.

I don't think that's incorrect, that translation is used in the report creator
and there seems to be a limitation in kexi report creator that does not
allows report elements to have names with white spaces, and this message is
saying that to the user.

Albert