List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation in kde4/kdelibs/kio4
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-02-27 11:16:13

Le Wednesday 27 February 2008 05:45:48 am Burkhard Lück, vous avez écrit  :
> Am Mittwoch 27 Februar 2008 16:50:25 schrieb Anne-Marie Mahfouf:
> > I'm looking at it. It seems to be a string that will be always
> > overwritten. I'll try to track down the author and have him adding a
> > comment so translators will know exactly what this is about. Even
> > "Undecimber" I don't understand...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undecimber
>
> Burkhard Lück

So I guess it's a string which is always overwritten with some existing dates.
That means that there should be a comment to that string so translators will
not waste their time trying to make sense of it (Undecimber is difficult to
translate, French team translated it as "December").
I asked the file author to add comments to the .ui file.

Anne-Marie