List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Documentation statistic page in stable branch is not working
From:       Sahachart Anukulkitch <drrider () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-18 12:07:26

Hi,

I'm translating documentations the stable branch to Thai. I can upload
translated po without a hitch. However, in the stable's document statistic
page, I can't see anything, and so does the essential packages page.

I'm now in fear and uncertainty that what I've done will be gone as you are
upgrading documentations or something.

Could somebody please point me out regarding this matter?

Oh, by the way, when I'm using KDE4 (on Kubuntu 7.10) and run khelpcenter, I
can't see the contents tree as well as some stuffs like userguide, faq, etc.
But the application's manual can be opened fine. Is there any thing wrong
with this

Thanks,

Sahachart