OK from icelandic team Sveinn í Felli Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > hi all... > > we'd like to backport a number of features in plasma from 4.1 (trunk/) into > the 4.0 branch. some of these, particularly the panel configuration changes, > will introduce a few new strings. we're talking on the order of one or two > dozen (i count 11 in the panel configuraiton dialog, some of which are > probably actually already translated elsewhere). > > we'd like to do one set of backports for 4.0.2 and then one final set for > 4.0.3 in march. > > is this ok or will our vaunted l10n team string me up by my toes if we do > this? =) > > p.s. i'm not on this list... CC's appreciated. >