List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE4's own Documentation (not app's manuals)
From:       Sahachart Anukulkitch <drrider () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-11 14:55:59

Hi There,

I'm now translating KDE4 stable documentations, starting from faq, user guides
and khelpcenter and noticed that these manuals are for KDE3, quite old and
may not be relevant to KDE4 (at all, correct me if I'm wrong).

So, I'd like to ask whether these manuals are still the official handbook and
released with KDE4? And is there any plan to update these manual soon?

I know that writing documentation is not an easy task but I'd like to make
sure that I should keep translating these manuals.

Thanks

Sahachart