List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [Kde-i18n-fa] Announcement of Change in Language Name for Persian
From:       "Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah" <mebrahim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-08 19:55:18

We asked everybody who doesn't agree with this decision to tell us within 2
days, and no single message against the decision was sent to the mailing
list.
You could at least request voting in that couple of days, before this
announcement!
We had declared the deadline and no one said anything against the decision,
so we count this as an agreement.

--
        Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah