Dear Albert, Thank you very much for the information. We will discuss this in the Swathanthra Malayalam Computing community and will find an "eligible person" for this purpose. Thanks & Regards, Maxin B. John Kerala, India. On Jan 29, 2008 12:37 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > A Dilluns 28 Gener 2008, maxin john va escriure: > > Dear Friends, > > > > When I tried to commit the screenshots of KDE in Malayalam send to me > > by Praveen, I got the following error message. > > > > Transmitting file data ...svn: Commit failed (details follow): > > > > svn: 'pre-commit' hook failed with error output: > > /home/kde-common/svn/hooks/pre-commit.pl: user `mjohn' does not have > > permission to commit to these paths: > > trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams > > trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml > > trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/screenshots > > trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/ > > trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/screenshots/ > > trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/screenshots/desktop-properties.png > > trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/screenshots/desktop-right-click.png > > trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/screenshots/menu.png > > > > From this message, I assume that I don't have the commit right to that > > area :(. So I request those friends who has commit rights to that area > > , please help us by committing those files. > > As you can see on > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kde-common/svn/hooks/svnacl.cfg?view=markup > there's noone with access to www/areas/l10n/teams/ml so in your team you > should choose a person that will have access to www and mail sysadmin@kde.org > (not all accounts are given access to www because web pages are very sensible > to potential damage by a lost/misused account) > > > When I tried to send a > > mail to the forum with those screenshots attached, the mail got > > blocked due to it's size. > > Yes, there's no need for you to send the screenshots here, really. > > Albert > > > > > > Please advise me how to overcome this situation. > > > > Thanks in Advance, > > > > Maxin B. John > > Kerala, India > > >