List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE Malayalam: Unable to submit the screenshots
From:       "maxin john" <maxinbjohn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-28 12:49:41

Dear Friends,

When I tried to commit the screenshots of KDE in Malayalam send to me
by Praveen, I got the following error message.

Transmitting file data ...svn: Commit failed (details follow):

svn: 'pre-commit' hook failed with error output:
/home/kde-common/svn/hooks/pre-commit.pl: user `mjohn' does not have
permission to commit to these paths:
 trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams
 trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml
 trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/screenshots
 trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/
 trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/screenshots/
 trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/screenshots/desktop-properties.png
 trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/screenshots/desktop-right-click.png
 trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/ml/screenshots/menu.png

From this message, I assume that I don't have the commit right to that
area :(. So I request those friends who has commit rights to that area
, please help us by committing those files. When I tried to send a
mail to the forum with those screenshots attached, the mail got
blocked due to it's size.

Please advise me how to overcome this situation.

Thanks in Advance,

Maxin B. John
Kerala, India