List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: maintaining translations in two branches with lokalize
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-01-27 12:51:55

Le Friday 25 January 2008 11:38:12 am Nick Shaforostoff, vous avez écrit :
> Howdy)
>
> KAider was renamed to loKalize and moved to trunk/kdesdk.
so, lokalize or loKalize???
I see lokalize in the window title and lokalize in SystemSettings and not
loKalize.

I may add that "lokalize" without any capital is very clumsy to use in any
sentence, you have to say "the program lokalize" or "the application
lokalize" each time you mention it otherwise the sentence is totally not
understandable.

So please: lokalize or loKalize? I'd prefer Lokalize myself like amaroK went
Amarok and blinKen went Blinken and all KDE programs have a first capitilized
letter.

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie