List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: desktop_kdebase has lots of duplicate msgids
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-01-23 10:29:34

> [: Praveen A :]
> I have installed poedit 1.3.9 from fedora development and it works now :-)

I've just realized that if you run into the problem as you did, then POedit
wasn't showing contexts at all. Even in 1.3.9, it only "preserves" msgctxt
fields, while the user cannot see them; there is no display of source
references either, and I couldn't find a way to turn it on.

Pardon my poking into what probably does not concern me, but I consider this
highly suboptimal behavior from a translation tool :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team