List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Posting at KDE email groups
From:       website Experiments <websiteexperiments () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-01-22 10:14:39

There was a delay from the KDE localisation mail list group when I sent the message \
from linuxalinux@yahoo.co.uk.  I thought I had been banned from posting at KDE mail \
list groups.  Thus I then tried to get / send messages from \
websiteexperiments@yahoo.com to the mail list group.  However there was delay and I \
was becoming distrustful and thus I posted the message to a Usenet group, \
comp.os.linux.misc " Quoted Tanscript of the Open Message to the KDE Opensource \
Software   Group" and I also copied this message to the mail list group.

I put some extra words (retrospectively) to the complaint at the first sentence and \
this thus reads: "I contacted David Faure at KDE the opensource software group on \
January 17, 2008."  Thus please refer to this URL about the complaint: \
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.misc/browse_thread/thread/8181af9ed0253a95

Regards

Meeku