List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Open Email Message to the Opensource Project Group
From:       linuxa linux <linuxalinux () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-01-22 9:11:34

I contacted David Faure on January 17, 2008.  This was
about having a KWord Variant where 1 alphabet/letter -
the alphabet/letter K is removed and instead of that
you put the 1 alphabet/letter from the sanskrit
devanagri, namely the unicode glyph 0915 or html
decimal & # 2 3 2 5 ;

Then with another email I gave links to other
resources that suggest this project / need was for
religious, spiritual and philosophical reasons.  Thus
David Faure knew or should have known this, when he
emailed on January 21, 2008.  When he knew that I had
joined this localisation translation mail list for
this purpose (Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:21:39 +0000 (GMT))
he became defensive and did a U-turn attacking
religious, spiritual and philosophical reasons for
this project first in an email sent to me (Tue, 22 Jan
2008 02:09:49 +0100) and then on the the localisation
translation mail list (Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:24:42
+0100) and thus these are the facts.  I find it
disturbing that he has:

(1) Only changed his mind after I joined the
localisation translation mail list and not when I had
not posted there.
(2) That he has tried to influence others with his
position at KDE.
(3) That he has broken the terms for joining the
discussion at KDE opensource projects.
(4) That in private email messages that he has used
disgusting words about the above project when I cited
for example resources like
http://sanglish.googlepages.com and
http://kalphabet.googlepages.com.

I would appreciate any help about this.