List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Statistic page
From:       Marek Laane <bald () smail ! ee>
Date:       2008-01-18 18:58:53

Ühel kenal päeval (reede, 18. jaanuar 2008 20:45:47) kirjutas Albert Astals
Cid:
> A Divendres 18 Gener 2008, Vardan Gevorgyan va escriure:
> > Hi
> >
> > As I see there is no Armenian flag on statistic page.
> > What can I do for correcting that?
>
> Read the bottom of the page.
>
> Maintained by Nicolas Ternisien
>
> And then there's an e-mail :)
>
> Albert
>
> > Regards
> > Vardan

It seems there is major confusion with flags - I can count on
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/ at least five erroneous
flags - Arabic (it seems to be Israel's flag!), Breton (same as Brazilian
Portuguese), Estonian, Swedish, Tatarish - and these are only those I can
easily recognise...

Marek Laane
Estonian translator