List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: to  stable/l10n-kde4 or not, that's the question
From:       Park Shinjo <peremen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-08 1:48:59

On 2008년 January 8일 Tuesday am 12:44:26 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> 	b) Keep using trunk/l10n-kde4 for KDE 4.0.x and create stable/l10n-kde4
> and switch trunk/l10n-kde4 to process KDE 4.1 when real KDE 4.1 is nearer
> (say around beta 1 or so)

One for b). The KDE 4.0 branch is largely experimental, and numerous bug
corrections and improvements to this branch are likely to be made prior to
the release of KDE 4.1. Certain strings can change in the process, and it is
possible that these changes will be implemented in KDE 4.1. I therefore
suggest using the trunk/l10n-kde4 path until the early phases of KDE 4.1 and
create a separate branch only after the beta or late release of KDE 4.1.

--
Park Shinjo
From Busan, Korea (ROK)