List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    doc freeze exception for Marble
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2008-01-04 23:30:42

Hi,

I just talked to  Albert Astals Cid. There are just 3 documentation
translations for Marble so far.
Given that Marble's documentation hasn't been updated since more than half a
year we'd like to take the weekend to update the user documentation a bit.

We'd mostly

- update screenshots to the current look and feel.
- add chapters about the Legend feature, the flat projection and maybe other
minor stuff.

We don't plan to change the existing text as it still looks mostly correct.
So stuff that has been translated already doesn't need to get redone but just
would need further chapters to get translated.

Any objections? ;-)

Best Regards,

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz