List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Tajik KDE Translations
From:       Victor Ibragimov <youth_opportunities () tajikngo ! org>
Date:       2008-01-04 9:07:17

Dear All,
Happy New 2008 Year!
First, I would like to congratulate Albert for being the KDE 4 i18n
coordinator and wish him good luck! And second, to undertake the
initiative to upgrade the statistics for Tajik KDE translations.
Unfortunately, this time, Tajik language do not meet 100% of essential
requirement to be included to KDE4, so we continue our efforts to be
back in next release. Since 2003 I have been co-working with Roger
Kovacs, a Tajik Team Coordinator, to make KDE available for Tajik users.
And this 2008 year, we decided that it would be good if I took over the
Tajik KDE translation responsibility.
If there are Tajik translators reading this message, please, feel free
to contact me, so I keep svn checking in of your translations.

Best regards,

Victor Ibragimov