List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: System Settings updated
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2008-01-01 13:37:23

Am Dienstag, 1. Januar 2008 11:51:45 schrieb Will Stephenson:
> I've just committed a bunch of updates to various kcmodules' desktop files
> that put them into System Settings.  This means that almost everything that
> was missing from System Settings but present in KControl that is not either
> devolved to its parent app, replaced by something else in KDE 4, or not yet
> ported is now present in System Settings.

Thank you :)

> Two things others should be aware of:
>
> *) I really need a Display subcategory to accommodate Size & Orientation
> and Power control properly - at the moment these are dumped plainly in
> Computer Administration.  The i18n already exists in
> KDE 3 kdebase/kcontrol.  Please, i18ners, can I add this?

If this is really necessary, then you should do it as soon as possible. This
will probably be strings inside a desktop file, which has to be
post-processed by scripty after translation and thus needs more time (1
night) to be included into the release.

Cheers and a happy new year
Thomas